The Voice Australia Generations 2023: The Voice Australia Generations has been a major success since its inception in 2012. The show has been a rating juggernaut, with an average of 2.5 million viewers tuning in each week to watch the country’s top vocal talent battle it out. Now, after all, successful seasons, The Voice Generations is looking for the next generation of singers to take the stage. The show is holding open auditions for anyone There is no age limit to take part in this show. If you think you have what it takes to be the next big thing on The Voice Generations, read on for more information about the audition process.
The Voice Generations is an Australian singing competition television series. It premiered on the Seven Network on 31 January 2022. Based on the original The Voice of Holland, it is the latest spin-off of The Voice franchise.
Unlike the main series, the show features groups of at least two members coming from different generations with no age limit. Groups must have a pre-existing relationship such as families, friends, students and teachers, neighbors, and the like.
The series employs a panel of four coaches who critique the artists’ performances and guide their teams of selected artists through the remainder of the season. They also compete to ensure that their act wins the competition, thus making them the winning coach. The coaching panel consists of Keith Urban, Guy Sebastian, Rita Ora, and Jessica Mauboy.
- Highlights Of The Voice Australia Generations 2023 Auditions
- The Voice Australia Generations 2023 Auditions
- The Voice Australia Generations 2023 Overview
- How can I apply for The Voice Australia Generations 2023 Auditions?
- Eligibility Criteria
- Mandatory details
- Coaches and Hosts
- The Voice Australia Generations 2023 Audition Judges
- Past Winner of The Voice Australia Generations
- Read Also
Highlights Of The Voice Australia Generations 2023 Auditions
|Show Name||The Voice Australia Generations|
|Created by||John de Mol|
|Presented by||Sonia Kruger|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|Executive producer||John de Mol|
|Production location||Fox Studios Australia|
|Running time||90 minutes|
|Production Company||ITV Studios Australia|
|Original network||Seven Network|
|Original release||31 January 2022 –|
Related shows- The Voice Australia
The Voice Australia Generations 2023 Auditions
The Voice Australia Generations 2023 Auditions are now open for applications! If you think you have what it takes to be the next big thing in music, then we want to hear from you!
To apply, simply fill out the online application form and upload a video of yourself singing. We’ll then review your application and get back to you if we think you’re suitable for an audition.
If you’re successful in getting through to the audition stage, you’ll need to prepare two songs – one up-tempo and one ballad. You’ll also need to bring along any backing tracks or instruments that you might need.
At the audition, we’ll be looking for great vocal ability, stage presence, and personality. We want to find singers who are unique and who we think will stand out on The Voice Australia stage.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes, apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Voice Australia Generations 2023 Overview
- The Voice Generations 2023 Audition is an annual event that brings together the best of Australia’s vocal talent from across the generations.
- This year’s event will be held at the Sydney Opera House on Sunday 9th December and will feature some of the country’s most iconic singers, including Kylie Minogue, Keith Urban, Tina Arena, and Jessica Mauboy.
- Auditions for The Voice Australia Generations 2023 are now open! If you think you have what it takes to compete against some of the best vocalists in the country, then head over to our website and submit your application today.
How can I apply for The Voice Australia Generations 2023 Auditions?
- If you would like to audition for The Voice Australia Generations 2023, please visit the website www.thevoiceauditions.com.au.
- Here you will find all of the information you need in order to register for an audition. Once you have registered, you will be able to choose an audition time and location that is convenient for you.
- Please note that auditions are only open to Australian residents aged 16 years and over. If you are not an Australian resident, you will not be eligible to audition for The Voice Australia Generations 2023.
- After that fill in all sections such as Artist 1, About you, Social Online, Music, Photos Audition Videos.
- Make sure before applying details must be correct & genuine.
- After that steps finally need to upload photos & video.
- Now upload your clear & digital photographs.
- Then upload the audition video as per the given format.
- Now submit all details.
To be eligible for The Voice Generations 2023 Auditions, you must:
- There is no age limit to take part in this show.
- Be a citizen or legal resident of Australia.
- Have never been a contestant on any other major singing competition show in any country.
- No Criminal Record.
- The number of group members (minimum 2).
- Agree to abide by the rules and regulations of The Voice Generations 2023 Auditions and The Voice Australia TV show, if selected as a contestant.
- Candidates Full Name.
- Candidates’ Valid Email ID.
- Active Phone/Mobile number.
- Zip code
- Date of birth
- Emergency Contact Number.
- Emergency Contact Relationship
- Citizen Status
The show is part of The Voice franchise and comprises three rounds: blind auditions, battle rounds, and a grand finale:
- Blind audition.
- Battle Phase.
- Grand finale.
- Live Performance.
Coaches and Hosts
Prior to the premiere of the show, it was announced that Urban, Ora, Mauboy, and Sebastian would serve as the coaches for the series, all of whom have served as coaches in the tenth season of the original series. Sonia Kruger, who was also in the main version, is the show’s host.
The Voice Australia Generations 2023 Audition Judges
There are four judges for The Voice Generations 2023 Auditions. They are:
- Keith Urban
- Guy Sebastian
- Rita Ora
- Jessica Mauboy
These four successful music artists have been chosen to help find Australia’s next big singing sensation. Over the course of the audition process, they will be offering their expertise and knowledge to guide the contestants through to the live shows.
Past Winner of The Voice Australia Generations
In 2016, Jordan Smith was the first-ever winner of The Voice Australia Generations. He won over the hearts of the nation with his incredible voice and his moving performances.
Jordan has since gone on to release his debut album, something beautiful, which debuted at number one on the ARIA charts. He has also toured the country, performing to sold-out crowds.
Now, Jordan is back and he’s ready to take on The Voice Australia Generations once again. He’s been working hard in the studio and he’s got some new tricks up his sleeve.
We can’t wait to see what Jordan Smith brings to The Voice Australia Generations this year.
We’re excited to see what the future of The Voice Generations 2023 looks like, and we can’t wait to see who will be crowned the next winner. If you want to be a part of the action, make sure you audition for The Voice Australia Generations 2023.
Note: Keep on visiting this site for more updates. If any queries regarding the post of The Voice Generations Audition 2023 Australia comment here.
We wish you all the best of luck!